[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sun Feb 25 20:33:01 CET 2007

On Sunday, 25 February 2007 at 12:16, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 09:36:13AM -0500, Compn wrote:
> [...]
> > why dont we talk about something constructive like how to revert
> > all changes, and recommit it correctly (in a series of patches).
>
> ok, there are many ways
> FA. (probably not good as it might negatively affect checkouts)
>     1. fork last good revision into its own branch
>     2. recommit all safe changes
>     3. kill main branch and move the new branch over it
> FB.
>     1. fork last good revision locally
>     2. apply all later changes which dont break the tree and dont touch files
>        which have "missing" changes
>     3. start with a clean checkout and revert what has been found
>        by svn cp method
> R.
>     1. revert affected files locally to pre messup rev

As of r22344, this entails:

svn update -r 22297 Gui/win32/gui.c Gui/win32/interface.c Gui/interface.*
    Gui/mplayer/common.c Gui/mplayer/mw.c Gui/mplayer/gtk/menu.c libmenu/*
    Makefile m_property.c m_property.h mplayer.c cfg-common.h m_option.c
    m_option.h mencoder.c

And re-applying Diego's patch from:
svn diff -r 22334:22335 Makefile

And we get compilable and working mplayer.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://mplayerhq.hu http://rpm.livna.org