[MPlayer-dev-eng] reimar - svn account removal

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Feb 25 17:31:34 CET 2007

Hello,
On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 05:09:17PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> reimar, please svn delete and svn cp mpcommon.c (and? h) from the proper
> rev of mplayer.c or whatever else is appropriate to clean this up

Is there any reason not to do this? I know I was thinking about it, but
I don't remember why I didn't do it...
I think it might be because the diff to mplayer.c is so huge due to all
the removed lines, but Diego said that the commit mail will show the
full file not the diff to the cp source, so that would not apply...
Does not apply to mpcommon.h, nothing is copied in that.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger

P.S.: I hope I'm not completely distracting from the point Diego was
trying to make...