[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Feb 24 15:42:08 CET 2007

Hi,

On Saturday, 24 February 2007 at 15:30, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
[...]
> develA: breaks a rule
> develB: develA hey what did you do reverse this!
> develC: develA yes seconded revert it
> develA: breaks next rule
> develB: develA stop and REVERT IT!!!!!
> develD: develA yes and stop commitng over these until we have disscussed this
> develA: commits over the changes
> develA: commits more over the changes
>
> so what should we do now, dont you think that suspending develAs account
> first and then disscussing the next steps would be best?

Yes. However, I don't like to become aware of such things second-hand.
There's such thing as Cc:, you know. Actually, I'm OK with you asking to
revoke uau's commit rights, but still I wanted to know about that. I would
have had *zero* reservations if you had added Cc: mplayer-dev-eng or -cvslog
to the mail you sent to root at mphq.

All right, I'll even go as far as to propose a rule:

14. If you commit code against the rules and ignore people telling you
    that, your commit rights will get revoked.

How's that?

Regards,
R.

--