[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug in font extractor for mkv

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 09:34:45 CET 2007

I have gcc 3.3, ld cctools-525.obj~1, and make 3.79 all runnning on Mac
OS X 10.3.9 on a 1.2 Ghz iBook G4. As well as fontconfig 1.0.1 and
freetype 2.1.10.

When I play an mkv with multiple font files inside of it, mplayer only
seems to grab the first font and then does not extract the remaining
ones. I have example files if you would like me to upload but this
seems to be universal so any file should work. (The files are also
large and my mencoder knowledge is not good enough to make a small file
with such settings.) I use -embeddedfonts and -ass (because the sub
files are .ass files).