[MPlayer-dev-eng] Disable "[ASPECT] Warning: No suitable new res found!" message ?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Feb 6 20:17:57 CET 2007

Hello,
On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 09:41:34PM +0300, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:
> the warning in question is displayed from aspect() when movie resolution is
> larger then the screen. Everything works ok, so I don't see any sense in it.
> What is worse, when libass subtitles are displayed with vo_gl, aspect() gets
> called once for each frame, and mplayer output is flooded with aforementioned
> message.
>
> If noone objects, I'd like to disable the message.

Disabling the message probably is okay, but aspect really shouldn't be
called for every frame either.
Also the border calculation code is wrong when "zooming in" anyway.
I guess your code can't handle negative borders for panscan?
Maybe it doesn't need to anyway, I'll have to test.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger