[MPlayer-dev-eng] Trailing whitespace removal and precommit hooks

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Feb 5 22:30:40 CET 2007

Hello,
On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 09:45:13PM +0100, Roberto Togni wrote:
[...]
> But something that reacts on non-mandatory cosmetics is just useless
> and annoying.

Well, if you disagree, fine. But it is _not_ useless. This kind of
cosmetics costs at least me real time when preparing patches for the
mailing list.
Not that much that I insist on such a change, but still.
But a script that only forbids real trailing whitespace would not be so
difficult to make I guess, would that be better?

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger