[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] moving more subtitle code

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Feb 5 19:50:19 CET 2007

Hello,
On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:12:45PM +0300, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:
> On Sunday 07 January 2007 19:32, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > Also I wonder if there is any way to create ass events that do not have
> > a duration but instead will be cleared when the next event becomes
> > active?
>
> You can initially set a very large ending time for such events. Then, when a
> new event is added, edit all previous times so they don't overlap.

I thought so, but that means meddling with the internals of the lib...
Or is there some kind of public interface that allows this?
I just don't like meddling directly, because future optimizations might
after all decide to not recheck all end times for each frame and would
thus break such an implementation...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger