[MPlayer-dev-eng] Many undefined symbols when compiling on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:48:34 CET 2007

On 2007/02/02, at 5:57, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 05:07:26AM -0500, Ergzay wrote:
>>
>> Still get error (I update often). Same options as before
>>
>> [...]
>> ld: Undefined symbols:
>> _audio_demuxer
>> _audio_muxer
>> _dc1394_demuxer
>> _dv1394_demuxer
>> _nut_muxer
>> _ogg_muxer
>> _redir_demuxer
>> _rtp_muxer
>> _rtsp_demuxer
>> _sdp_demuxer
>> _v4l2_demuxer
>> _video_grab_device_demuxer
>> _x11_grab_device_demuxer
>> make: *** [mplayer] Error 1
>
> This is most puzzling, these should not be compiled in.  Did you 'make
> distclean'?  Do you have CONFIG_AUDIO_MUXER and similar in config.mak
> and config.h?
>
> Diego

I realized right after I sent the previous message that this is exactly
what I had been forgetting to do every time I recompiled.
Problem fixed.
Sorry for wasting your time.

On a side note, recently the time it takes for it to create config.h is
quite long, namely a good 15 seconds. This is a 1.2GHz G4 iBook.

Ergzay