[MPlayer-dev-eng] yuv2rgb convertion

尉贤林 weixianlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:13:52 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I encounter a problem in accelerating mplayer. Now  I wanna port mplayer to
a linux system based on arm11. And there is a ipu(image processing unit) on
board which is able to accelerate to some video decode feature, such as
image convertion, from yuv 2 rgb. I can't find any yuv2rgb except *
libswscale.* For example,  mpeg2 video input & fb video out , decode in
vd_libmpeg2.c will be invoked, but i can't find any about yuv2rgb. Decoded
data type of mpeg2 is yuv, fb datatype is rgb. Am i wrong? I am a newbie of
linux.
--
Best regards!
Eric Wei