[MPlayer-dev-eng] Better handling of low FPS and still images

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Fri Aug 24 17:13:57 CEST 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 16:50, Ivo wrote:
> On Friday 24 August 2007 16:31, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 04:26:05PM +0200, Ivo wrote:
> > > - version.sh fails on MinGW because there is no svn client
> >
> > version.sh does not depend on a svn client.
>
> I see. I just quickly glanced at the file. But it's actually cd "$1" that
> fails, because $1 is gcc's version number that is passed to version.sh

I fail to see what the purpose of cd "$1" was in the first place, so here's
a patch that fixes version.sh.

The grep/cut and sed versions also fail on MinGW/MSYS because .svn/entries
written by cygwin's svn (version 1.4.3) is not in XML format. The fourth
method I added does work though.

Also, I think the call of ./version.sh `$(CC) -dumpversion` in the Makefile
should be replaced by something like ./version "$(CC)-$(CC_VERSION)" and
have CC_VERSION written to config.mak by configure. This will avoid the gcc
command line option dependency. Intel's cc probably supports -dumpversion,
but suncc and others probably do not.

--Ivo