[MPlayer-dev-eng] Better handling of low FPS and still images

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Fri Aug 24 16:26:05 CEST 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 14:54, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 02:49:50PM +0200, Ivo wrote:
> > I just installed cygwin-base, gcc, make, vim, bash and subversion on a
> > fresh virtualized WinXP installation and current SVN fails to link.
> > Configure only bugs on determining the byte-order (there's no strings
> > in cygwin-base, which is no big deal) but something else goes wrong
> > somewhere. It fails to link because of an undefined reference to
> > _llrint.
>
> The Cygwin linking issue is a known problem in Cygwin, FFmpeg uses
> llring, which Cygwin does not provide.
>
> What is the link error on MinGW?

I just installed MinGW (automatic installer) and MSYS current SVN compiles
and links fine. Because of my minimalistic installation, I only had -vo
gl(2) available, but those worked correctly and sound was ok.

A few things:

- version.sh fails on MinGW because there is no svn client
- configure is dead slow, especially when writing config.h
- the cygwin environment is much nicer imho

I did not compile vo_directx atm. I'll see if I can get that to work and
then test Uoti's patches.

--Ivo