[MPlayer-dev-eng] AUTHORS patch

Andy Goth unununium at aircanopy.net
Sat Aug 18 02:59:06 CEST 2007

Five years ago I posted a patch adding CONF_TYPE_POSITION so that I could use
64-bit offsets with -sb.  And then I forgot all about it until today.  (I
don't know what made me think of it.)  Now I see I also forgot to post an
companion patch to AUTHORS. :^)  It's attached.  Apply it in the top-level
source directory with -P1.

And one more thing.  I looked at my original patch and found a bug!  Wow, a
five year bug.  Embarrassing.  Looking at the latest SVN, I see somebody fixed
it for me.  Thanks, somebody!  Specifically, I passed "dummy" not "&dummy" to
sscanf() in cfgparser.c.  I also see that file has been split up; look in
m_option.c for parse_position(), the new incarnation of my original code.

For the curious, here's my original posting:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2002-August/010607.html

--
Andy Goth
<unununium at aircanopy.net>