[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer is looking for new mirrors

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Apr 28 16:41:27 CEST 2007

Hi there,

Since we lost 2 mirrors last year we were not able to replace
them properly. Thus we are looking for new mirrors, especially
in central or northern Europe, in the US and in Japan.

The requirements are quite low:
(from DOCS/tech/mirrors/mirror_howto.txt)
---schnipp---
Requirements

The requirements for a full website mirror are:
1) 500MB of free disk space (for the ftp and homepage directories).
2) A network connection with about 5Mbit/s sustained bandwidth.
3) A simple webserver that allows redirections and virtual server,
   no PHP or CGI needed as all pages are static.

The requirements for a full ftp mirror are:
1) 500MB of free disk space (for the ftp directory).
2) (No bandwidth data for a ftp only server available)
---schnapp---

For more informations please read
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/mirrors/mirror_howto.txt

If you would like to help us, please subscribe to the
mplayer-mirror mailinglist:

			Attila Kinali
--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann