[MPlayer-dev-eng] LinuxTag2007

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Fri Apr 20 00:10:45 CEST 2007

Hi all.

We are officially accepted to LinuxTag! MPlayer will be there also this
year, with a big group of developers.

This year LinuxTag is going to group projects by theme, we will share a
big booth with FFmpeg, MythTV, Amarok and VDR.

If you're a developer and you're interested in being there as a booth
staff member please speak up as soon as possible. Even if you just plan
to visit for one day please inform us, so we can know how many guest we
have each day.

See you at LinuxTag2007 - May30-Jun02 in Berlin, Germany.

Ciao,
 Roberto