[MPlayer-dev-eng] Creating config.h and help_mp.h & config.mak on Windows.

Mayur K eminemence at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:25:46 CEST 2007

Hi All,
Is there some easy way of creating these three files on Windows.
I am planning trying to port mplayer code to symbian. The first stage is
to just to get the code to compile using a simple Symbian project.
Now as Symbian tools are windows based so am in a big fix as I am
not aware of any simple way to run the configure script and generate
the above mentioned files.
Also the Symbian toolchain includes make and that make clashes with the make
that is used to read the configure file(Hope am right on this one!!).So this
thing
does not work on Cygwin as well.
Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
--eminemence.