[MPlayer-dev-eng] Updated vidix driver for ATI cards.

Alex Beregszaszi alex at rtfs.hu
Wed Apr 18 13:43:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

> No need to say that the patch itself is disgusting (old file replaced
> by the new one), unreadable and, if ever meant to be commited, will be
> applied this way (i can't waste a year trying to split 3000 lines of
> changes in this driver to have it commited piece by piece).

-   31.12.2002 added support for fglrx drivers by Marcel Naziri
(zwobbl at zwobbl.de)
-   6.04.2004 fixes to allow compiling vidix without X11 (broken in
original patch)
-   PPC support by Alex Beregszaszi

Is this a fully rewritten code?  At least other parts of the header
doesn't changed, thus I don't see any reason to remove those "copyright"
lines.  Nick doesn't really cares about copyrights, he changed licenses
without asking other authors, including me.

--
Alex Beregszaszi