[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] rc2
mat at mshopf.de
Wed Apr 11 17:13:07 CEST 2007
On Apr 09, 07 00:42:15 +0200, Roberto Togni wrote:
> Do you know any release blocker bugs in svn?
Well, let's see...
- PAFF segfaults H.264 codec
- multiplexing external audio into any stream with
-ovc copy -oac copy -audiofile xyz
doesn't work as intended at least for AC3 and DTS
(is this actually known? I remember reading something) (*)
- mkv demuxing obviously does something wrong with PTS (*) (+)
- native MPEG2 TS demuxer adds offset to PTS, lavf works on most (*)
And since yesterday:
- MPEG2 TS: DTS in private stream not detected (+)
- lavf TS demuxer fails for some streams (+)
- lavf TS demuxer segfaults for some streams w/ DTS (+)
- DTS decoder doesn't work correctly for mencoder at all (*) (+)
At least for MPEG2 TS w/ DTS. Plays fine in mplayer, but transcoding
to mp3 fails with strange results.
(*) only or mainly visible in mencoder
(+) Yes, valid/better bug report and/or samples missing, there is oh so
little time :-( Hopefully tonight.
Since most of these issues are known / existent for a long time now, I
would agree that close to none of them are blocker bugs. Perhaps the PAFF
segfault, because we *do* have an at least partially working workaround.
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de> __ __ __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg (_ | | (_ |__ mat at mshopf.de
Phone +49-911-74053-715 __) |_| __) |__ R & D www.mshopf.de
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng