[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cache optimized rotation.

David Bateman adb014 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:09:16 CEST 2007

On 4/9/07, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 10:59:20PM +0200, David Bateman wrote:
> [...]
> > porting but had hoped for some constructive comments that would allow
> new
> > versions of the patches taking into acount any comments. However, it
> seems
> > that
> > this is not going to happen...
>
> The four days since your first mail are a very short time, esp. since
> 1) we had easter holidays

Hey I'm willing to wait, no problems..

2) there are likely very few developers who actually care about this
> feature.

True, in fact I think the only people who'd care about this patch are people
trying to run mplayer on PDA's or smart phones with reversed aspect ratios.
For that case the speed improvement makes a real difference (ie 4x3 source
and a 3x4 display)..

D.