[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdvdnav now forked in mphq

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 9 21:07:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

> given the total lack of responsiveness of dvd-devel at sf.net I decided
> to fork dvdnav, thus the CVS repository has been imported in mphq's svn.

Did you (try to) contact James Courtier-Dutton <James at superbug.co.uk>
about the topic? Afaik he is the dvdnav developer and maintainer
from Xine side, and he was interested in doing changes in dvdnav
to fit mplayer too. We've discussed the issues we had with dvdnav
a few years ago (handling still images, reverse controll, etc)
and he seemd to be open to any ideas and changes we needed.
I think it's worth contacting him, unless already done...

A'rpi