[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdha broken for ppc?

Benjamin Zores ben at geexbox.org
Fri Apr 6 16:28:57 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 12:50:43AM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
>> I tried to build a fresh snapshot and I ended up with libdha not linking
>> because of missing definitions of outb and friends...
>>
>> I'm trying to track the commit breaking it right now, if somebody knows
>> when it happend I'd be glad to avoid to checking ^^;
>
> The following commit broke it:

> r22875 | ben | 2007-04-01 13:06:06 +0200 (Sun, 01 Apr 2007) | 1 line
>
> switch to new internal vidix API, no more dlopen/dlsym, libvidix is now
> a fully static library with all drivers built-in

Strange as it works on x86.
Though, the r22875 reintroduced the vidix drivers compilation and the
link with libdha.a that you removed on a previous commit so obviously
it's not completely my commit's fault ;-)

Anyhow, i'm gonna move libdha files into vidix dir.
There's no point having 2 libs that are mutually dependant.

Ben