[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: mpegaudiodec.c and llrint

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Fri Apr 6 09:41:49 CEST 2007

>http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/lib/libm/src/llrint.c
>http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/lib/libm/src/lrint.c
>
>(NetBSD's llrint is lrint with some different defines)
>
>or the version of OpenSolaris:
>
>http://www.koders.com/c/fidF5A6998A1EABC0074775B88E4CFE9213B0A28C4C.aspx

Thank you for the code, after some changes to the
include files all seems compile ok. But i've
discovered that my problem is another one.
Well, i compile mplayet on a ppc platform
(amigaos4). I've already encountered this problem
with previous versions but since i compile
mplayer with new changes month per month i forgot many things..
Well. When i try to play movies that has mp*
audio i receive always this error during audio playback:

Header missing skipping one byte.

Searching the code i've found that this error is printed in mpegaudiodec.c

IIRC in the past switching codecs in
codecs.conf.h would resolve the issue. But when this thing occur?

Andrea Palmatè
http://www.amigasoft.net