[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cache optimized rotation.

David Bateman adb014 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:07:31 CEST 2007

On 4/5/07, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 01:55:12AM +0200, David Bateman wrote:
> >
> > The second version of the patch
>
> Stop sending context diffs, we need unified diffs.  Don't be surprised
> if you get ignored this way ...

Diego,

All of these patches were sent at the same time (read the timestamps). See
my response in the other thread. My time is valuable to me as well, and I
won't waste it doing work I don't have to. If you don't want my patches
fine. I'll go back to maintaining the fork of mplayer for the Motorola EZX
phones. If you consider this patch as is, I promise that the next version
after revision will be unified...

D.