[MPlayer-dev-eng] mkezx patches (Was: mplayer zaurus patches)

David Bateman adb014 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:00:55 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 01:11:21AM +0200, David Bateman wrote:
>
>> At the request of Guillaume Poirier, I've ported the patches for mplayer
>> from www.mkezx.org to the mplayer SVN. I have a number of patches I'd
>> like to see included in mplayer upstream and intend to send each of
>> these patches one by one in separate threads for discussion.
>>

> Please send patches in unified diff format, not as context diffs.

Are you serious... Unified diffs and context diffs contain exactly the
same information and patch just as cleanly. Ok I'll bow to your whim for
the next version of the patch, as I misread the request of Guillaume and
believed context diffs were preferred. However, I'll do it after
comments on this version and if a new patch is requested. Read this
version as is..

D.