[MPlayer-dev-eng] SDK?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Apr 1 22:05:00 CEST 2007

My not so dear friend Vandra,

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 22:55:58 +0300
Vandra Ákos <axos88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me tell You, you are quite an asshole, for a hungarian... I just
> thought you were different.

Let me tell you, you are quite a fucking stupid retard.
Please learn that Attila is a _TURKISH_ name.

> Hey hell, I am a hungarian, and I thought I could be proud of that...
> Well not anymore with people like you around.

Too bad. But well, such is life.

> First of all, I said I wanted to know where is this problem discussed in
> the docs, as I couldn't find it.

Because you have not read it. Not even the FAQ.

[Valid points]

Yes. But if you talk like a manager, behave lake a manager,
then you will get an answer like a manager.

> Before starting to offend people, you really should try thinking with
> your head, and not with your dick.

Well. I could very well say the same to you.

But i rather cite Diego again:
"And please don't top-post."

Without any love but at least a tiny bit of respect.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann