[MPlayer-dev-eng] SDK?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Apr 1 21:41:24 CEST 2007

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 22:35:10 +0300
Vandra Ákos <axos88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to make a third-party app, that would be able to control the
> behavior of MPlayer... I mean pause/stop/start the movie, jump fwd-bwd,
> set volume, etc...
> I haven't found any way to do this, maybe you could help me out with an
> SDK, or something? I am currently working on the windows version, but I
> am thinking of doing it cross-platform, if it is possible (working in c#).

May i cite Diego?
"No"

If you cannot figure out how to use MPlayer from your
program, then you definitly need to learn to read
documentation first.
Hmm... on the other hand, you might first learn
what OSS means. I get the feeling that you are just
looking for a cheap way to rip off peoples work to
sell a program to others. We do not support such a
behaviour.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann