[MPlayer-dev-eng] Rc1 again

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 27 00:16:11 CEST 2006

Roberto Togni wrote:
> Hi all
>
> What's the status of rc1? Were all pending patches committed? Is there
> some work in progress that need to be finished before the release?

I'm almost done with the libnms demuxer, I just have to figure out which
data could be omitted and which to put in the library itself to avoid
the same clutter we already have from the live555.com implementation.

libavcodec has some interesting new codecs that could be more polished
in for the mid October.

> Is there any hard reason to press for an end-of-September release? Any
> objection to the proposed delay?

I don't think so, we could also clean up coverity logs for that date.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC