[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer can't run under arm's framebuffer

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Sep 26 17:58:52 CEST 2006

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:04:58 +0200
Guillaume Poirier <gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> I vaguely remember Attila saying that in Japanese, the way your
> introduce yourself and talk with strangers is done in a very different
> manner than we do, so we mostly look like rednecks when e-mailing
> Japanese ppl.
>
> ... so I wish Attila could send a polite request in the name the team.

I could do that. But i couldn't find the guys email adress on
the webpage. If someone can point me to it, i'll write him a mail

			Attila Kinali

PS: Next time CC or tell me on IRC that you want something to be done,
otherwise it might happen that i dont see it (i'm only browsing -dev-eng
from time to time).