[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer can't run under arm's framebuffer

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:36:37 CEST 2006

On 9/25/06, tony li <tonyli10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, A'rpi,
>
> You mean you have ported mplayer into ARM platform successfully?? Can
> you release the patch out?
>
> Thanks and best regards,

I'm sorry, do you read replies to your messages? Your actions should
be probably the following: identify your ARM board (they are all quite
different, so the code for my "ARM platform" will most likely be not
suitable for yours), look into kernel sources and check what ioctls
are supported by your hardware. After that you can try to hack either
vo_fbdev.c or
vo_fbdev2.c to get it working. I hope this is clear enough.