[MPlayer-dev-eng] need help to port mpeg codecs to embeded devices on rockbox OS

mirak mirak63 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 21 19:28:25 CEST 2006

Also one thing I am interested is reducing the
        uint16_t quantizer_prescale[4][32][64];
This takes 16kbyte and Iram is very precious we can afford doing some
mult in plus if we use more interesting buffers for iram.

Maybe ffmpeg decoder would be a better choice, I don't know enough about
it yet, but last time I tryed to extract a codec from ffmeg in december
it was very hard.