[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: dsputil_mmx.c: -O2

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Wed Sep 20 10:13:21 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 09:45 +0200, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:
> > It seems Debian stopped packaging the gcc manual because it doesn't
> > consider the license free.
>
> I run debian, and I find the packages gcc-4.0-doc and gcc-4.2-doc. No
> gcc-4.1-doc. The option summary I can get from

The gcc documentation is only available under a nonfree license that
allows distribution but not free modification. Those documentation
packages for other versions will also be removed from the main Debian
archive later. The documentation will be distributed by Debian in the
non-free section once packaging is finished.