[MPlayer-dev-eng] mpegpes segfaulting on avi files

Stone syphyr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 17:57:17 CEST 2006

> > Thanks for taking a look.  Sorry if my original post was not to the
> right
> > list.
> >

> but you could have posted the bt to the right list

Yes,  next time I will file new reports to the propers lists.  I just
figured since you asked, I would reply to the same thread.  Sorry again for
the confusion.

On another note, I noticed that *.wmv files are also causing the same
segfault in mplayer. But, when I play standard dvb resolution mpeg files
(640x480), it seems to work ok.  I have a feeling that this bug has to do
with files that require "scaling" to fix the dvb standard resolution (since
its outputing via mpegpes).  It probably has nothing to do with the actual
file extension.  I really think that it is related to resizing the video.
If I use "xv" to output the video, then everything works just fine.

Best Regards.

Best Regards.

Best Regards.