[MPlayer-dev-eng] Demuxer type for http streams

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Sep 15 23:47:37 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 01:35:23AM +0400, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:
> On Thursday 14 September 2006 11:10, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> > >-	{ "application/octet-stream", DEMUXER_TYPE_ASF },
> > >+	{ "application/octet-stream", DEMUXER_TYPE_UNKNOWN },
> > > 	// Playlists
> > > 	{ "video/x-ms-wmx", DEMUXER_TYPE_PLAYLIST },
> >
> > I agree 100%
>
> Applied.

This was changed AFAIK just a few months ago to make some ASFs play
correctly, now we've come round trip. I'd be quite unhappy if in another
six months it would be changed back again and so forth instead of
finally getting a real solution (and I admit I don't even know what
exactly the problem was though I think there was a bugzilla entry).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger