[MPlayer-dev-eng] get rid of external declarations of functions in .c files, round 1

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Sep 2 13:32:25 CEST 2006

Moin,

I was going trough some stuff in mplayer.c when i stumbled
over a few external definitions of functions which IMHO clearly
do not belong into a .c file

Attached is a patch that includes the appropriate .h files,
adds the functions to the .h files resp creates them if neccessary.

Unfortunately, there are a few extern declarations
whith which i do not know what to do:

extern void vf_menu_pause_update(struct vf_instance_s* vf);
-> i don't think this blongs to vf.h

extern void mp_input_register_options(m_config_t* cfg);
-> including this in input.h leads to an error in those
files that don't include m_config.h

extern int import_playtree_playlist_into_gui(play_tree_t* my_playtree, m_config_t* config);
extern int import_initial_playtree_into_gui(play_tree_t* my_playtree, m_config_t* config, int enqueue);
-> those two would belong into the gui, but Gui/interface.h
is included by a lot of files that do not know anything about playtree or
m_config_t.

Any opinions on those?

I will commit this in 3-4 days if nobody complains.

				Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ