[MPlayer-dev-eng] Error in libmpdvdkit2 in SVN compile on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Oct 30 11:06:45 CET 2006

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 03:15:11 -0500
Ergzay <ergzay at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I put this on mplayer-users five days ago and no one seems to want
> to respond. Forwarding it onto dev list.

Use -advuser next time. That's the list where bug reports by
people who know what they are doing belong to. And all developers
should be subscribed there (yes, should, i know that not everyone
is)

-advusers was originaly created to give the developers who are
short on time a chance to review good bugreports without
having to care about all the RTFM problems most users have.
Also because it's a little bit hiden (iirc it is only mentioned
one time in the docs) and because the "only good bugreports"
rule is enforced, it's very low traffic.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred