[MPlayer-dev-eng] (no subject)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Oct 18 16:00:16 CEST 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:32:51 +0200
xarion <xarion at poczta.fm> wrote:

> Anybody can place my program "Xarion MPlayer" on webpages?
> I need a someone as developer.
> I will be very thankfully.
> Link to my program: ftp://xarion.dyndns.org

As i already wrote to you, don't be hasty.

By spamming everyone involved in MPlayer you'll
only accomplish one thing: make everyone angry.

So please sit back, have a break, have a kitkat
and wait until someone has the time to have a
look at your request.

Of course, if this is too slow for you, you are
always free to pay us money to do it.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred