[MPlayer-dev-eng] MSGTRs for mencoder.c, vd.c, libass

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sun Nov 19 19:47:33 CET 2006

Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:
> On Saturday 18 November 2006 17:11, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 04:55:22PM +0300, Evgeniy Stepanov wrote:
>>> If mputils.patch is applied to mplayer, standalone library generation
>>> would be very much simplified. It would not require any patching, only
>>> adding/removing of files:>> Yes, that patch seems really acceptable to me (it even simplifies the
>> code a bit), IMO go ahead and apply.>
> Applied.
> MSGTRs patch can be also applied now.

The patch as I posted it here doesn't apply any more. This is of course
because the mp_msg include went into mputils.h. I added "#include
help_mp.h" there at it works fine here. I just want to be sure it's the
right thing to do before committing.

I assume the two other patches are ok? Nobody objected so I probably  will
commit these soon.

Sebastian