[MPlayer-dev-eng] problem playing dmb stream on MPlayer

madhav kulkarni mpk_india at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:22:17 CET 2006

Hello Nico/All,

I am tried build the Mplayer.  I have got some error while
# ./configure --enable-gui as follows.
Checking for GTK+ version ... GTK-2 devel packages were not found, trying
GTK 1.2
Checking for GTK version ...
Error: The GUI requires GTK devel packages (which were not found).

After that i have tried make the MPlayer. It was successful but,  because of
configure failure while running there is some problem as follows: I think
there is some problem with X11 or display video.

*** uninit(0x248)
DEMUXER: freeing demuxer at 0x9b9e1a0
DEMUXER: freeing sh_audio at 0x9bc20a0
DEMUXER: freeing sh_video at 0x9bc1ef8

[[[uninit getch2]]]
Config poped level=2
Config poped level=1

*** uninit(0x80)
vo: x11 uninit called but X11 not inited..

Exiting... (End of file)
max framesize was 0 by

Can anyone help me out to fix this?

Regards,