[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] just a little patch for solve compilation problem on FreeBSD

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Nov 12 12:45:49 CET 2006

Hello,
On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 02:32:55PM +0300, yopt wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:03:32 -0500
> Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
> > This is because av_log2 is an integer log2, no?
>
> OK. I don't really now how to test my patch. This patch just solve
> compilation problems on my desktop.
> New patch affected only on FreeBSD systems and uses another way to
> compute log2 function (because av_log2 return integer...).

Thanks for your efforts, but this is under discussion and will be fixed
on ffmpeg-dev, since this is not (only) a MPlayer problem.
Also, those #ifdef __FreeBSD__ hacks should be avoided if at all
possible, there are enough of those hacks (even though they seem to be
the usual idea the FreeBSD ports maintainers have of "fixing" stuff).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger