[MPlayer-dev-eng] BSD BT848 Radio interface (patch)

Bernd Ernesti mplayer-dev-eng at lists.veego.de
Thu Nov 9 21:55:54 CET 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 07:27:17AM +0600, voroshil at gmail.com wrote:
> > > This code was got from stream/tvi_bsdbt848.c
> > > Suggestion?
> >
> > Check for the headers in configure and then use a HAVE_XXX define.  Or
> > maybe even define the header name and then
> >
> > #include BSD_RADIO_HEADER
> >
> > or similar
> >

> What about this version (attached) ?
> I used RADIO_BSDBT848_HRD with autodetected header in it.

Doesn't work :(

stream_radio.c:39:30: RADIO_BSDBT848_HDR: No such file or directory

and yes, RADIO_BSDBT848_HDR was declared in config.h:
 #define RADIO_BSDBT848_HDR dev/ic/bt8xx.h

Changing the RADIO_BSDBT848_HDR in stream/stream_radio.c to dev/ic/bt8xx.h
fixed the compile problem.

Unfortunally I can't test it because my bt848 card is in a new computer
which I haven't installed yet.

Bernd