[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: frequency range check and keeping old volume for radio support

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Tue Nov 7 23:35:50 CET 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:56:23 +0600
voroshil at gmail.com wrote:

> So, can anybody suggest right FREQ_MIN value for bsd bt484?
> Are anybody know about it's frequency capabilities?

Perhaps it's just my cheap card, but with the frequency check disabled,
it still doesn't allow frequencies below 87.5 or above 108.0.

[radio] ioctl set frequency 0x2a39 (108.10) failed: Invalid argument

Such a shame it's artifically limited, since in TV mode it can go from
below 50MHz to over 900MHz.