[MPlayer-dev-eng] MSGTR for ao_alsa, aspect.c and vo_xv.c

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Sun Nov 5 23:19:11 CET 2006

Hey all,

I continued my journey extracting messages to help_mp-en.h. In order not
to spam this list, I send three separate patches now instead of three
mails.All patches were compile-checked separately.
Note that the message strings were prefixed with [AO_ALSA], [ASPECT] and
[VO_XV] respectively. The alsa messages contain a lot descriptions like
"alsa-pause:", "alsa-resume" and so on, I wasn't sure if removing them is
valid. On the other hand, "[AO_ALSA] alsa-play: ..." for example seems a
bit redundant to me. Secondly, the amount of messages could be reduced if
these descriptors weren't necessary.In vo_xv.c there is a message string MSGTR_VO_XV_ImagedimTooHigh, it
doesn't really fit the pattern of the others and is on a completely
different place in help_mp-en.h. I didn't change that cosmetic now but it
might be desirable in the future.
Cheers,

Sebastian