[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Bug?] with -vo sdl... '>' pauses the movie instead of skipping to the next one...

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 23:14:40 CET 2006

Dirk wrote:

> Its the latest svn version...

Bug reports do not belong on this mailing list unless they're
accompanied by patches, or at least indications of exactly what code is
wrong/what commit broke previously working behaviour.

Also, E-mails where the body is shorter than the subject line are
generally inadvisable. (Not to mention that it's fairly bad form to
provide a piece of information *only* in the subject line, especially if
you then refer to it in the body of the message.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.