[MPlayer-dev-eng] problem with playback via a pipe/dvb

Trent Piepho xyzzy at speakeasy.org
Thu Nov 2 11:45:17 CET 2006

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Trent Piepho wrote:
> >>>
> >>and the name of the files are?
> >
> >pipe_ok.ts pipe_problem.ts pipe.txt
>
> maybe fixed.  Test extensively and report, please

Looks like you fixed it.  I can't find any pipe or dvb:// related
problems that were there before.

I have found a different ATSC station that causes -demuxer lavf to crash, but
the ts demuxer works.  A lot of people have been complaining about that station,
and it sounds like they recently installed a new encoder and don't have
it working properly yet.