[MPlayer-dev-eng] Subversion test repository online

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed May 31 19:45:23 CEST 2006

Get your fix from

svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk

This is a preliminary conversion of the MPlayer repository, I hope to
put the final version online during the next days.  It is a sandbox.
You can commit to it with user mplayer pass mplayer to your heart's
content to get familiar with Subversion.

I have already fixed a few renaming operations, namely

help_*            --> help/
linux/            --> osdep/
TVout/            --> TOOLS/TVout

at least

DOCS/XX/mplayer.1 --> DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1
DOCS/German       --> DOCS/de
DOCS/codecs.conf --> etc/codecs.conf
muxer_avi

are still pending.  If you are aware of more, please let me know.

You can inspect it through the web frontend at

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mplayer/trunk/

If you are not yet familiar with Subversion, check out the Subversion
book, it's excellent:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

It even has a quickstart guide and an appendix for CVS users pointing
out the differences.

Diego