[MPlayer-dev-eng] to michael

Jason Tackaberry tack at urandom.ca
Sat May 27 03:34:16 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 12:19 -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 06:02:53PM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann'
> Mierzejewski wrote:
> > I'm not discriminating. It is up to me to decide who I let into my house,
> > isn't it? Or are you claiming to have the right to enter my house any time
> > you like over my objections?
>
> No, we claim the right to email people receiving internet connectivity
> from your business, people who want to receive our emails.

Throughout this discussion, Dominik has been arguing from his
perspective as an end user who decides what mail to let into his
mailbox, while you have been arguing from the perspective of a business
who is setting policy on the mailboxes of its users.

My personal opinion is anti-blacklists, and I've been reading this
heated discussion with some interest, but you both seem to be slipping
past each other on this one point.

Cheers,
Jason.