[MPlayer-dev-eng] to michael

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri May 26 18:23:56 CEST 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006 19:18:51 +0300
Oded Shimon <ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org> wrote:

> That would be me :(

Yes, you are one of them.

> > If you don't have a fix IP for your MTA, please please
> > use the one of your ISP or another one that has a fix IP.
>
> Does that mean the mail account I get together with my isp?

Use the MTA of your ISP as relay. Ok, that only covers the sending
part. Receiving always needs a properly configured MTA somewhere.
But this can be easily solved by using one of the hundreds of
freemailers out there. Most of them have even an RFC conform
setup!!1!oneeleven

> Please take into account that ISP's suck in Israel.

They do everywhere. Or why do you think would i have my own
domain with my "own" servers?

			Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ