[MPlayer-dev-eng] to michael

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri May 26 18:13:12 CEST 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006 12:07:32 -0400
Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> > Teach those developers to use the ISP relay? Or setup a relay on
> > mplayerhq?
>
> You will "teach" me to do no such thing. It's wrong.

Though i didn't want to contribute to this bikeshed,
a small side note here:

Running a sending MTP server on a dynamic IP is wrong.
Anyone doing this makes lives for the recieving MTAs
more difficult. I guess i don't have to mention that
a recieving MTA should be never ever run on a dynamic
IP (though we have a few of those shitheads on our lists).

If you don't have a fix IP for your MTA, please please
use the one of your ISP or another one that has a fix IP.

			Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ