[MPlayer-dev-eng] to michael

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Wed May 24 17:57:33 CEST 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:15:58AM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 May 2006 at 06:12, Rich Felker wrote:
> > On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 11:49:54PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> > > michael,
> > > for whatever reason, your isp is rejecting my emails now due to use of
> > > the disgusting 'sorbs' dialup blacklist nonsense. i do not have a
> > > dialup or dynamic address and i have a fully conformant mail server.
> > > unfortunately sorbs makes it extremely difficult to delist yourself
> > > and thus for the time being i'm unable to communicate with you
> > > off-list for SoC and other matters due to these sorbs nazis. would you
> > > please complain to your isp about the disservice they are doing by
> > > blocking legitimate mail and ask them to drop sorbs?
> > >
> > > anyone else who knows that their isp uses these spamnazi-run
> > > blacklists, please complain too. this madness must be stopped...
> >
> > to follow up, anyone wondering about this should do a quick google for
> > sorbs extortion. i didn't realize but this bastard matthew sullivan is
> > even lower scum than a spamnazi, he's a plain old criminal
> > extortionist hiding behind the mask of spam-fighting to rob people...
>
> I never thought I'd write this: concerning this subject, you're an idiot,
> Rich. Please stop contributing to the FUD.

you can believe the lies if you want or you can look at the facts.
this has nothing to do with fud. it has to do with my legitimate
emails being blocked, as well as many other people's, and i will flame
anyone who does this without the recipient's permission.

why don't you study the issue rather than just believing what the
rabid anti-spam crowd tells you? procmail and spamassassin stop spam.
blacklisting innocent people does not.

rich