[MPlayer-dev-eng] mirrors needed

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Tue May 23 23:16:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

> We have a little problem.
> As you know mphq is dead and its DNS entries now point to natsuki.
> Because of this, natsuki is creating more and more traffic and
> we are already at about 6 times above what we have agreed with
> our ISP. (http://natsuki.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/mrtg-rrd.cgi/eth0.html)

Maybe ask Diego to stop downloading pr0n to mphq2 :)))

And maybe move mphq2 to FSN or some isp which accepts high traffic...

And you are nowhere to the traffic at releaases, it's simply 10x bigger
for a few days when a new version comes out. (or is this the main
reason why no new release for so long time? :))

A'rpi