[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: hardware donation

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Wed May 10 11:09:26 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 00:40, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Jaap Struyk is not subscribed, so I forward here the msg he sent me...

Hmm, I was considering asking if it could be picked up in Amsterdam or
Rotterdam, but I guess the weight and the size is too much for me. I once
transported ~40kg of wood by bike and that was more than enough :) (well,
too much actually)

It would be nice though if we had our own Alpha server :) If the whois
database is a correct indication, he lives in the south-west of the
Netherlands. Maybe somebody with a car and a big house can pick it up?

--Ivo